Wednesday, April 6, 2011

blossoms.

I have seen beauty today!
Spiro and I went to the University of Washington's campus to see the cherry blossoms, because they are spectacular in spring! I felt like I walked into a dream. Or maybe a Vampire Weekend song. The buildings surrounding the "courtyard" with trees are old and I daresay may be cousins of the buildings in New England. After that we visited the library, which reminded me of New York's public library. The staircase we took was almost identical to one in Harry Potter!

I got caught in the rain on my way home today. It takes me 15-20 minutes and it was miserable. Usually the rain is quite light but it was really coming down. The weather can be really wishy washy. It can be sunny one moment and really cloudy and rainy the next! It's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment