Thursday, February 10, 2011

fun fun fun.

I'm having lot's of FUN!
yesterday, Lizz, her friend Nick, and myself went for a little drive to a beach and it was beautiful! We just sat on the rocks mostly, looking and taking pictures.
I absolutely love the combination of mountains, trees and water out here.

I have a dread, Its name is Fred.
The other day, I asked Mrs. Vanderwerf to put a dread in my hair. She so obliged! (She has experience dreading).
It's tucked behind my ear behind some hair so it's kind of a secret. The first couple of days I would forget about it and then remember and be happy.

Today, I had an O'Henry bar (another Canadian candy delicacy). As I was looking at the candy selection I noticed something wrong with the Reese's.
Canadians spell it just "Reese."
Incredible! I could hardly believe that all of Canada misspells such a popular, favorite candy.

2 comments:

  1. UGH. It posts at NMCS DR Mission Trip because that's what I first created my account under. Sorry about that....

    ReplyDelete