Thursday, February 3, 2011

ready, and, exercise!

This week I have been exercising with my aunt at her gym.
Tuesday and tonight I took a spinning class that she teaches.
Wednesday I took a Zumba class. And I might as well count wednesday night's nerf gun fight with Zach as exercise too.

I've enjoyed these very much and I feel happy to sweat!
Spinning is kind of intense where it leaves my legs burning and wobbly afterwards. And Zumba makes me laugh. It's non stop activity that contains some pretty silly moves. Looking around at other caucasian ladies trying to swing their hips and arms in a latin way would be an hilarious scene if I wasn't one of them. I am reminded of the Dominicans sheer natural talent at dance/merengue which leads me to wonder why I'm dutch...

1 comment:

  1. zumba is crazy! silly...yeah. but fun! spinning is awesome! the chair in your last post looks exquisite for a lazy day. hope your travel to canada is going smoothly :) lovin' the blog, lady

    ReplyDelete