Monday, February 14, 2011

mmm-bop.

The Vanderwerf's were a wonderful replacement family for my birthday! we went on a road trip to French beach, which had black sand. we also had birthday cupcakes and kinder surprises!
that night, Lizz and I stayed in Victoria with a new pastoring couple that Walter and Ellen had met earlier.
While making conversation I discovered that my pastor studied at Seminary with David Salverda, my host for the night. He and his wife combined made for a few connections in all. I guess that's the CRC for you.
Lizz and I also saw Gnomeo and Juliet (quite cute).

Today Jake showed me how to crochet. Which reminds me of the one time my brother Alex described to my family that he and his friend had gone crocheting, when he really meant to say "croqueting."
Oh I do love to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment