Tuesday, February 8, 2011

what day is it?

I find myself and my lifestyle liberated during my time here.
Maybe it's because I'm with such a dear friend that nothing else really matters.
I've only been here a few days and it feels like I've been here for much longer!

So far I've done a good job by filling up on Kinder Surprises. America is so stupid for not having them.
I realized something tonight. The tradition of the ball dropping on New Years in Times Square is a new concept for Rose, Lizz's sister. As their father explained what it was I began to see how strange and rather ridiculous it is! I just may be converted to a devout Canadian.

I thought of my sister tonight. Lizz is a GEMS helper, so I came along. There is an eleven year old that is taller than me! It's so shocking!

I am so happy I'm here. :)
I am also happy that I've gained four followers!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! I loved the pic of Delilah and Daphne :) I want to know what Kinder Surprises are.

    ReplyDelete